Date: 5/4/18 4:56 pm
From: Allen Chartier <amazilia3...>
Subject: [birders] Lake St. Clair Metropark bird banding report - April 20-29, 2018
Birders and Banders,

I have posted a summary, including photo highlights, from 4 days of banding
in Lake April at my station in southeastern Michigan. the trend, as was the
case for early April, is late lingering winter species.

Check it out at: http://mihummingbirdguy.blogspot.com/

Banding results from today (May 4) where we were experiencing the third day
of a "soft" fallout, will be posted in a week or two, once I catch my
breath, so stay tuned and check back.

Allen T. Chartier
Inkster, Michigan
Email: <amazilia3...>