Date: 5/4/18 4:54 pm
From: Walter Ellison <rossgull61...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Fwd: [FR] Help w/ Bird ID please...LIKE NOTHING I'VE EVER SEEN...PICS...more PICS
Hi James, et al.,

Given the wing appears to have normal coloration for the most part if this
was a Northern Mockingbird it should have the white greater primary coverts
and primary bases of a mocker. The jizz is wrong for a mocker too. The tail
is proportionally too short and the bill too short and heavy for a mocker.
I think catbird is a good fit for what's visible in the photos. If you see
it again check the undertail coverts (which appear to be normally colored).

Good Birding,

Walter Ellison

Chestertown, MD

--
Observing Nature is like unwrapping a big pile of presents every time you
take a walk