Date: 5/4/18 4:32 pm
From: Edward Lewandowski <ocbirdguy...>
Subject: [birders] Birds around
Wayne
LEMP was incredible this afternoon.
The high west winds pushed the birds to eye level and to the edge of Lake Erie in high quantity.

Pacific Loon still present down the path from the Hawk Watch boat launch and out to the large boardwalk.
Philly Vireo a unexpected surprise.
Carolina Wren calling at the trailhead

Oakland
I found a female Cerulean at the Red Oaks nature center on the east path.

Macomb
I didn’t get to chase but the Macombers are busy looking at a Yellow Throated Warbler this afternoon courtesy of Tom Heatley I believe.

Enjoy the migrants!
Ed Lewandowski
Macomb County

Sent from my iPhone