Date: 5/4/18 4:32 pm
From: Angela Cobas <angnix...>
Subject: [birders] Best places to bird tomorrow A2...
I really want to hit the best places tomorrow for Global Big Day... LSNC
and Black Pond Woods is now literally my backyard, but seriously should I
check out Dolph? The Arb? Oh, and I am still planning on coming to the trip
on Sunday too to finally meet some fellow birders!

Angela Cobas

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFxPJ5YbpoQ1BVQcZGmp1MFRCk63iFHeGChZubPG%<3DGb3ggfT9Q...>