Date: 5/4/18 3:12 pm
From: Simpson, Bruce <simpson...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods-25 Warblers
Blendon Wwoods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus
off of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit.

Below is a list of some of the birds seen the last 2 days ( May 3rd and 4th)

Goldenrod Trail
Warblers
Yellow-rumped
Hooded
Nashville
N Parula
Magnolia
Philadelphia Vireo
Carolina Wren
Rose-breasted Grosbeak-male and female
Brown Thrasher
Gray Catbird
Swainson's Thrush

Lake Trail
Warblers
Bay-breasted
Yellow-rumped
Tennessee
Nashville
Yellow-throated
Magnolia
American Redstart
Blackburian
Black-throated Blue
Black-and-white
Hooded
Cape May
Chestnut-sided
Ovenbird
Palm
Black-throated Green
Veery
Turkeys
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Rose-breasted Grosbeak-female
Baltimore Oriole
Orchard Oriole
Black-billed Cuckoo
E Bluebird-male
White-throated Sparrow
Great Blue Heron

Thoreau Lake
Warblers
Yellow
N Parula
Cerulean
Blackpoll
Pine
Tennessee
Mallard-male
Orchard Oriole
Northern Rough-winged Swallow
Warbling Vireo
Wood Duck-male
Great Egret
Eastern Kingbird
Carolina Wren-2 adults with 3 young
Barn Swallow
Bald Eagle-adult

Additional Birds reported
Common Yellowthroat
Louisiana Waterthrush
Summer Tanager
Blue-winged Warbler
Blue-headed Vireo
Solitary Sandpiper

Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus
Nature Center
614-895-6221

Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus