Date: 5/4/18 12:46 pm
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Best oriole feeder options
Hauling this thread back onto the rails, I think I'll just stick to my old
oriole feeder, which has places for jelly, for fruit, and if I decide to
use it, for nectar. So it's out there right now. We'll see what the orioles
think of my black raspberry jelly from the batch I made last fall. They'd
better like the oranges - I bought them for me!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%2B%3D6LcvJ1h0-33HNKw3Jy%2BBVtNbB3wyfUd3dbN%<3DYAD7pOg...>