Date: 5/4/18 6:04 am
From: Peter O Dunn <pdunn...>
Subject: [wisb] better directions to YB chat -Lake Park Milwaukee
Hi
In case you are looking for the chat, it was at the edge of the ravine behind what is called the “summer stage” on the map of the park (http://lakeparkfriends.org/visit/lake-park-map/). It looks more like a picnic shelter to me, but it is not an official picnic area. If you drive in from the north end (off Lake Drive), and drive to the end of the road, then you will see the “stage” farther south on your right.
The chat was there at 705 in the brush next to a very large tree trunk that was broken off about 30’ up ( behind the stage).
I don’t know if that’s where it was seen yesterday, but you could check that ravine from the bridge up to the playground area.

Peter Dunn
UWM Biological Sciences####################