Date: 5/4/18 5:04 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Reminder: OAS events May 5 and 8
Saturday, May 5, 2018, 7:30am-12:00pm. Crosswinds Marsh and Oakwoods
Metropark. Leader: Jeff Stacey <jdstacey...>
Meet at the main parking lot at Crosswinds Marsh at 27600 Haggerty Rd., New
Boston, MI 48164. We’ll explore this park for a bit and then make a short
drive over to Oakwoods Metropark. Between the two parks we’ll have a very
good mix of habitat. A Metroparks annual pass or daily fee is required for
Oakwoods Metropark.

Tuesday, May 8, 2018, 6:30 P.M. Heritage Park Farmington Hills, Nature
Walk. Join us for our annual spring Nature Walk held instead of our monthly
meeting. Meet in the parking lot near the Nature Center and Spicer House.
24915 Farmington Rd. Farmington Hills, MI 48336. We have reserved the South
Shelter for refreshments after the walk.

Please see our website for details about upcoming events. You do not have
to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome. http://www.oaklandaud
ubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society - Celebrating 60 Years!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP2szRSXxi8P_RYsH2WHgsU%3DL7hEtziEvFs6PGtP2Z7KnjD6%<3Dw...>