Date: 5/3/18 6:21 pm
From: John Triana via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Bald Eagle viewing etiquette
CTBIRDS,

I agree with everything that Patrick notes below. My own $0.02 is that Dale
and the staff at Evergreen were some of the nicest, most helpful people I
met while researching the New Haven Bird Club's history during our
centennial around 2007. Many prominent NHBC members are interred in
Evergreen. The Evergreen staff was incredibly helpful.

Cemeteries are solemn places that also offer wildlife needed habitat in
urban areas.

Thanks,
JT

John Triana