Date: 5/3/18 2:11 pm
From: Ann Zinn <annczinn...>
Subject: [birders] Feeder birds today!
May 3, 2018

Birds at or near the feeder at 11451 Fairlane Dr., South Lyon, MI. It’s been an amazing day! All birds counted as I sat working at my computer this afternoon.

ROBIN foraging in the yard

At the feeders:
CARDINALS (2)
GOLDFINCHES (7)
TITMOUSE
INDIGO BUNTING (very unusual, visited for 2 days so far.)
RED BELLIED WOODPECKER (2)
BROWN-HEADED COWBIRD (3)
CAROLINA WREN
CHICKADEES (2)
HOUSE FINCHES (2)
ROSE-BREASTED GROSSBEAK
BLUEJAYS (4)
WHITE THROATED SPARROWS (3)
DOWNEY WOODPECKER
MOURNING DOVEs (2)
WB NUTHATCH
BALTIMORE ORIOLE (male, arrived minutes before I sent this message.)

We back up to the Natural Rivers District along the SE branch of the Huron River in Section 27, Green Oak Township, Livingston County.

Ann Zinn

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<0D789ACF-87DE-47B0-919B-440F33F63683...>