Date: 5/3/18 10:30 am
From: R. John McCaw <rjmccaw...>
Subject: [wisb] Avocets, etc. Milwaukee County (May 3)
This morning there was an American Avocet (and a Tim Hahn) at McKinley Beach, and later at Bradford Beach Tim directed my attention to a Franklin's Gull amidst the many other gulls and Caspian Terns.

After that I walked Lakeshore SP where I saw a Lark Sparrow--first on the gravel next to the path just south of the beach area, and then later singing from a leafless tree near the parking lot. There was also an Avocet on the Lakeshore beach and a Sora in the marshy lagoon area just north of that. There were several Spotted Sandpipers, too.

John McCaw
Bay View, Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co.