Date: 5/3/18 8:34 am
From: Mia Revels <0000004e74e60ce3-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Looking for global big day options...
Brett,

We got 107 species at the Nickel Preserve Spring Bird Count yesterday. :-D

Mia

--
Mia Revels, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology

***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.

Join us on Facebook!