Date: 5/3/18 6:46 am
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Request for assistance - recordings of migrating Mourning Warbler songs
The first thought that occurs to me would be to go to the Macauley Library
website and work through their 529 recordings of mourning warblers. Each of
their recordings is tied to a specific date/time stamp and geo location.
Since they are audio recordings, the regiolects could be identified
directly. Mapping that data should be useful.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%<2Bn28ofyju64rJDLZTNELHm-e-cGzgUONEE9Vh2O920MyQ...>