Date: 5/3/18 5:55 am
From: Logan Parker <lparker.mainelakes...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Re: Evergreen Cemetery, Portland, ME
Great report, Nathan!

I was at Reid SP yesterday and also witnesses the living forest floor
phenomena. Leaves were flipping everywhere!

Great news on the Eastern Whip-poor-will as well. I've been eagerly waiting
for their arrival and have been watching the distribution maps. I was *sure*
that last night would be their night and it seems it was! I'm excited to
see your photos.

Best,

Logan