Date: 5/3/18 5:37 am
From: Karen Etter Hale <chimneyswift1...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: robin vs fishing line
Thank you, Jim. I’ve extracted/saved several birds from fishing line, treble hooks, and more over the years. I would recommend that everyone also cut the fishing line up before discarding it. Look for the white tubes at launch sites that are for safe disposal of fishline.
Karen
--
Karen Etter Hale
Lake Mills, WI