Date: 5/2/18 4:56 pm
From: Jon Woolf <jsw...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Birding at Massabesic, 5/2
Walking at Massabesic Audubon Center this morning, I got a few nice
sightings:

* Broad-winged Hawk, which seems to nest fairly regularly in the
woods near the Center

* Pine Warbler

* Black-and-white Warbler

* Tree Swallows - which I count as nice because there were LOTS of
them. More than I've seen there in the last couple of years.

And of course the usual Goldfinches, Cardinals, Song and Chipping
sparrows, etc.

-- Jon Woolf
Manchester, NH

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit: