Date: 5/2/18 4:44 pm
From: marla andersen <gavimm9...>
Subject: Re: [birders] White-crowned Sparrows
Six arrived this morning. One has been actively sallying for insects for
the past hour in a maple. Also happened to see a male cardinal do the same
several times and feed the insects to the female. Fun to watch.
Marla Andersen. Howell

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAOkb8yPszvYtK34BgG9EFxqktfWcdUrfNpDfOPkMRwwn2PN6uA...>