Date: 5/2/18 3:29 pm
From: <gneu14...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Rose-breasted grosbeaks have returned
Dave,

I too saw my FOY Rose-Breasted Grosbeaks (2 males) and FOY Baltimore Orioles. Since I had dental implant surgery this morning I have been at home all afternoon and I've watched the Orioles visit the jelly cups on my feeder about five different times. A male Red-Bellied Woodpecker has been up and down the neighbors pine tree. If we get the rain and warm weather predicted over the next day or so, there should be plenty of birds to view.

Have a great evening, all.

BTW: This was my first post ever as a relatively new member to this list. Really enjoying reading all of the stories of different observations throughout our great state.

Greg Neu
Waukesha, Waukesha County