Date: 5/2/18 1:19 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] Re: Dolph park A2
Here is my eBird checklist, which contains many fewer warbler spp. than
others saw today.
The Yellow-throated Warbler and Orange-crowned Warbler were still being
seen late this afternoon.
Also, some have seen several thrush spp., as well as a Lincoln's Sparrow.
Black-throated Blues are there as well, but I missed them earlier.
I have several photos which are passable!

Juliet Berger

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45179109

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24%2Bjy2Ewyd_E89ovFpnecQ3wT-7S03BsxR%<3DShvT_wmA20w...>