Date: 5/2/18 5:43 am
From: Judy & Don <9waterfall9...>
Subject: Re: So Many Orioles
Thank you, Dan.

Usually the orioles are quite busy up in the Tulip Poplar [Liriodendron tulipfera] tree beside our front porch. However this year the tree has been very late making leaves and flowers. And the mulberries are just barely budding. So there have been up to 20 orioles at the fruit and jelly that I'm putting out for them. Now all the regulars to the feeders are also showing interest in the unusual selection.

May I share your answer below with fellow oriole feeders on facebook?

Thanks,
Judith