Date: 5/2/18 5:24 am
From: Lena Moser <lenamoser3...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Ovenbird, Northern Parula, and other new arrivals (Biddeford)
Brad Moser and I went on a walk around Proctor Road in Biddeford this
morning before work and counted 38 species. There was definitely a nice
influx of new migrants last night on the warm front. Our FOY highlights
included:

Yellow-rumped Warbler (many! over 20 counted)
Ovenbird
Black-and-white Warbler
Northern Parula
Blue-headed Vireo
Barn Swallow
Savannah Sparrow (around a dozen)

I'm sure others got good birds on this fine morning!
Lena
~