Date: 5/1/18 6:00 pm
From: Diane Pruden <dianepruden...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Barred Owls at Aquinas College
Thank you for sharing these pictures! I hope Kevin appreciates how
fortunate he was to spot these..especially when his camera was along!

Diane Pruden
Milford

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAEweo7OAqbig0%3DsgWineHtuytMwU%2BacK_vVpib6tV%<3DRg45MDRQ...>