Date: 5/1/18 4:33 pm
From: Tom Prestby <jjprestby...>
Subject: [wisb] Worm-eating Warbler- Green Bay
Looks like my first post came through as gibberish. Let’s try again:
There is a WORM-EATING WARBLER at the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary in Green Bay. It was originally eBirded this afternoon by Tonissa Verhaagh near the wolf pen so after work early this evening Adam Sinkula and I tried to relocate it. Adam spotted it to the southeast along the first wood-chip trail to the left after the metal gate along the paved trail/road. It worked it’s way south (back toward the paved trail/road), foraging in clusters of dead oak leaves. Adam got some pics and hopefully he’ll post one later. What a way to ring in May!!

Tom Prestby
Green Bay

Sent from my iPhone####################