Date: 5/1/18 4:04 pm
From: jim weyers <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender jdw1031 for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Hartman's Creek/High Cliff/Van Patton road
Saturday in just a few minutes of looking around at Hartman's Creek SP had a good movement of yellow rumps and sapsuckers and a single palm warbler.Yesterday had a brown thrasher and a Caspian tern on the butterfly trail at High Cliff as well as calling wood and chorus frogs and american toads.Today at Van Patton road there were yellow headed blackbirds and horned grebes as well as Bonaparte's gulls in some of the nearby flooded fields. Good numbers of shorebirds as well but didn't have my scope with me so I can't be sure of anything but yellowlegs.
Jim Weyers AppletonOutagamie county