Date: 5/1/18 3:07 pm
From: Eric Ollie <uphawkeye...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Story County - White-winged Dove
Birders,

A White-winged Dove was originally found this morning by Sue Yeakel at her
residence just west of Story City in Northern Story County. I refound it at
4:45 PM . Picture taken by the Yeakel's. They gave permission to give out
there address and welcome birders. The address is 53696 110th Street, Story
City, IA. It is the first house west of US 69. There are a few Eurasian
Collared-Doves as well, so be sure of your ID, if you come.

I also found Harris’s, White-crowned, Lincoln's Field and White-throated
Sparrows, a Pine Siskin, a Baltimore Oriole and a couple of Gray Catbirds.

Eric Ollie
Ames