Date: 5/1/18 2:46 pm
From: <feather...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Black-headed Grosbeaks are back
I had two bright males in gorgeous breeding plumage in the yard today...

four miles north of Fort Bragg and about a mile inland in mixed redwoods,
tanoak, pine, some fir, etc

Lisa Walker-Roseman
Fort Bragg-Cleone(ish)

Listowners: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-owner...>
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)