Date: 5/1/18 2:37 pm
From: Roger Adamson <radamson...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Hooded Oriole in Fort Bragg
Not really a rarity, but I had a male Hooded Oriole this morning as a “yard-bird” at my place in FB. Without my bins it looked very yellow, but I think the “wheet” call was diagnostic.

RHA

Listowners: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-owner...>
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)