Date: 5/1/18 11:39 am
From: Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...>
Subject: County Listing Due May 7
I hope everyone is enjoying some spring migrants.

Please send me your county updates, as well as updates to your Kansas life and year list totals, by Monday, May 7. To participate you must have seen or heard a minimum of 75 species to be "listable" in a county. Send your updates to <kgroeneweg...> Please send only updates to your list totals and not your entire list of county totals. Let me know if you have any questions. To those of you going to the spring KOS meeting this weekend I'll see you there.
Thanks,Kevin GroenewegWichita

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>