Date: 5/1/18 8:52 am
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Asheville, N.C. birding?
We were not far from there April 21st weekend, up in the mountains near
Waynesville. You might try doing a patrol around Lake Junaluska; another
option that attracted me was the Appalachian Highlands Science Learning
Center and the area around it. Yes, many more trees were leafed out.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%<2BnFGoNHL0xEJ4xEjgQPd8NWnG4WTzqWLDYi-kst8VJ2Vg...>