Date: 5/1/18 8:46 am
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Birding apps for Europe
Here's another vote for Merlin. It's free where Collins is $14.99 and it's
usable worldwide. If you use eBird it interfaces with it. No, I don't think
Collins is "the only choice" by a long shot.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%2BniC4MQaS8dzZn4mMB7Y3B2N4%3D%<3DvUsJ0ayiN8XQxEPKmA...>