Date: 5/1/18 8:02 am
From: bonkers <bonkers...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] FOY, RBG & BO
We had the same birds as Vicki yesterday and the 1st male hummingbirds this morning.
BlancaSE Warren

Sent from Blanca's kinda Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: mvw <mvw...> Date: 5/1/18 8:59 AM (GMT-06:00) To: Iowa Bird Listserve <ia-bird...> Subject: [ia-bird] FOY, RBG & BO
Feeders out and full of oranges, grape jelly and hummer syrup. FOY Rose-breasted grosbeak showed up yesterday and have an abundance of them today. FOY Baltimore oriole appeared this morning. My calendar shows hummers are only a day or two removed from the first sighting of these two harbingers. Vicki WilsonOn the Wapsi, north of Jesup