Date: 5/1/18 4:31 am
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Chimney Swifts are back
Yes, Jack's right. We had one happy chittering Swift on our field trip to
the Conservancy Farm on April 22nd.
There are usually at least one or two pairs that nest in the old silo!

Juliet Berger
Washtenaw Audubon Society

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CABVs24KpUQqugut4iAsikqzmc7L8Mp_RqcBJszMNfWQ25G5GSQ...>