Date: 4/30/18 8:14 pm
From: John Row <johmarrow...>
Subject: Re: Swainson's Hawks on the move
The reason my report got flagged in eBird was that I checked the wrong box, Swainson's thrush, which drew the flag. It was my error not any problem with eBird parameters. Still cool to have such a flyover, a first for the yard. Thanks to Jon King for pointing out my error which I have corrected in eBird.

John Row

Manhattan, KS