Date: 4/30/18 7:25 pm
From: John Leonard <leonard...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Blackburnian warbler at Skokie Lagoons
Decided to post this to give you all hope, and as I did not see any other reports this year yet for Cook county of BLACKBURNIAN WARBLER. There was a sharp looking male between the bike trail and the lagoon, north of the Willow Road parking lot today, Monday 4-30. Only my 4th warbler species this year in IL (Myrtle Y-R, and Pine, and Palm) as seems to be a common finding.

Also nice to see 2 DUNLIN at Techny North of Willow, although I noticed there were other reports of this species including at Montrose today.

Cheers, John P. Leonard 1617 Executive Lane Glenview, IL 60026

Posted by: John Leonard <jleonard5440...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)