Date: 4/30/18 7:21 pm
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Chimney Swifts are back
We'll need to wait for Mike to chime in, but we had a Chimney Swift at the
Conservancy Farm (in Superior Township) on April 22nd. It was observed
during the Washtenaw Audubon field trip to the Farm.

Jack Smiley

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<CAJpB0PWUz37uFfh8nrWGT3Q-VZRMXZzWLGwN2cDfB22w1eh41g...>