Date: 4/30/18 6:50 pm
From: 'Bill Rapai' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Chimney Swifts are back
Friends:

About 8:15 this evening I was in St. Clair Shores and heard the happy chatter of chimney swifts overhead.

Here's the question of the night: Did I beat Mike Sefton this year? Or did he get one before me?

Bill Rapai
Grosse Pointe

Author of Brewed in Michigan: The New Golden Age of Brewing in the Great Beer State, which has been named a Michigan Notable Book for 2018 by the Library of Michigan. http://www.wsupress.wayne.edu/books/detail/brewed-michigan

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<16319646c92-c8b-183bb...>