Date: 4/30/18 6:43 pm
From: birds891357 via Birders <birders...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Pacific Loon still on site
Paul,

Thanks for keeping us posted. This was life bird #600 for me!

It was still at the bridge at 5:45 p.pm Monday. By 6:30, it was half way back to the hawk watch area by the boat launch.

When viewed from the bridge, it was far enough out that it was hard to see without a scope.

Mark O’Keefe

Sent from Windows Mail

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<195348AA-7F86-4BAB-ADC8-56AF0742FE5C...>