Date: 4/30/18 6:27 pm
From: 'John & Cheryl Keator' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Moore Reservoir
After Bob Quinn’s and others postings yesterday, we headed to Moore Reservoir today. The birding was certainly no letdown! The numbers of some of the species are only a conservative estimate as there were rafts of birds all over the reservoir and further out than my scope could ID. I have never before in my birding career seen numbers of grebes to equal this.

Red necked Grebe – 60
Horned Grebe – 400
Scaup Spp. – 8
Common Loon – 2