Date: 4/30/18 3:15 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...>
Subject: [ia-bird] IOU Meeting (not a sighting)
Reminder that tomorrow is the deadline for discounts for our last two
hotels with blocked off rooms. Rates increase to normal on Wednesday.

Dorm Rooms are still available as Briar Cliff has given us some extra rooms
and also extended the deadline to May 8th.

Meal deadline is FIRM May 10th. Registration is open right up through the
meeting.

***You do NOT need to be a member of the IOU to participate in our Spring
meeting.

Currently we have 15 first-time attendees which is outstanding.

Out of State people attending:
Minnesota 1
Illinois 3
South Dakota 5
Nebraska 3

Registration: http://www.iowabirds.org/IOU/NextMeeting.aspx

Questions about Dorm Room call me at 712-301-2817

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*