Date: 4/30/18 2:50 pm
From: 'Bill Rapai' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Willets, Grosse Pointe
Friends:

Got a call from Nona Harris, a member of Grosse Pointe Audubon a few minutes ago. She said that there were 10 Willets at Neff Park in Grosse Pointe.

Of course I dropped everything and ran down here. I am looking at them now, resting on a finger pier.

Funny thing: I told Rosann Kovalcik just a couple of days ago that it has been a while since we’ve had a good rare bird in our area...

Bill Rapai
Grosse Pointe

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org