Date: 4/30/18 2:35 pm
From: Nancy L Newfield <nancy...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] RB Grosbeak
Thanks for the report. I usually see a smattering of Rose-breasted
Grosbeaks through late April and the first week of May. I counted a dozen
at one time this morning. I have been out since about noon and just
counted 5 on the feeders. I also observed a White-winged Dove yesterday
and today as well as a Painted Bunting yesterday and an Indigo Bunting or
two both days.

Mississippi Kites arrived here over the weekend. This is a late first
arrival for me, but . . .

Ruby-throated Hummingbirds were late arriving, but now I am seeing as many
as 3 daily.

Nan

--
Nancy L Newfield