Date: 4/30/18 1:45 pm
From: Raymond Davis <davisblackdog...>
Subject: [cobirds] Baby killdeer in April!
On 4/29, we saw 3 killdeer chicks feeding with their parents off Hygiene
Road where people park to look north at the Bald Eagle nest (2 adults
present). Killdeer chicks are precocial, so may have been hatched that
morning, but, man, seems early to me. Northern Boulder County, for those
scoring at home.

Raymond Davis
above Lyons