Date: 4/30/18 11:57 am
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Oakland Audubon Society Field Trip Saturday May 5
Crosswinds Marsh and Oakwoods MP
Saturday, May 5, 2018
7:30am-12:00pm
Leader: Jeff Stacey <jdstacey...>

Meet at the main parking lot at Crosswinds Marsh at 27600 Haggerty Rd., New
Boston, MI 48164. We’ll explore this park for a bit and then make a short
drive over to Oakwoods Metropark. Between the two parks we’ll have a very
good mix of habitat. A Metroparks annual pass or daily fee is required for
Oakwoods Metropark.

Please see our website for details about upcoming events. You do not have
to be a member to participate. Everyone is welcome. http://www.oaklandaud
ubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society - Celebrating 60 Years!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP2szRSTQ7hY%<3Drs6Wo6_0RvSgTNOcsQG5qXciATNbHVDezytQQ...>