Date: 4/30/18 10:40 am
From: Hephziabah Beulah <hephziabahb...>
Subject: [wisb] Scooted Around the Property
As I scooted around my property, in Brookfield, around 4:30 pm last night
to see what I could find,... Finally, a late comer, Ruby Crowned Kinglet.
Not one Palm Warbler or Yellow Rump yet nor tree swallows, by now they
would have come and gone,... although HIGH in the Willow trees I thought I
saw a hue of Blue on a single bird perching and being flighty (probably an
Eastern Blue Bird). Fox Sparrows and Juncos gone. I walked down to the
swamp and marshy area, only Geese and Redwings. Geeze, only a few insects
buzzing around low in the woods but! I have in the past seen Warblers low
in the woods (because of high winds). The forecast is only suggesting
40-50% of rain on Wednesday and Thursday. I think prayers are in needed or
if you choose, a Rain Dance, lol!!!! We all know we need a hard rain to
produce a good insect supply for the arriving insane Warbler hoppers.
Hep
Brookfield, WI