Date: 4/30/18 7:29 am
From: mck426 <mck426...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Ohio Trip?
Yes, sorry should have been more specific. I'm going to Magee Marsh, Metzer Marsh and Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge.
Thanks for sharing your list.
Mary

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6.
-------- Original message --------From: Kris Parnicky <krisparnicky...> Date: 4/30/18 7:29 AM (GMT-05:00) To: Mary Konopka <mck426...> Cc: Birders <birders...> Subject: Re: [birders] Ohio Trip?
Hi Mary
I’m not sure what you mean by OH. I was at McGee Marsh yesterday and saw two nesting bald eagles, one with 3 eaglets and one with none, several Myrtle and pine warblers, dozens of tree swallows, great egrets, Canadian geese with goslings, downy
Kris
On Apr 30, 2018, at 07:05, Mary Konopka <mck426...> wrote:

Greetings... is anyone heading to Ohio today?  If so, I would love to hear about your trip as I plan on going tomorrow.
Thanks!

Mary
Attitude is a choice.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org