Date: 4/30/18 7:13 am
From: Paul Cypher <paulcypher...>
Subject: [birders] Pacific Loon - LEMP - 4/30
Good morning all-

Brian Hicks and I are currently viewing of the Pacific Loon at Lake Erie Metropark. We are on the main bridge of the Cherry Island Marsh Trail. This is located a few hundred yards south of the Hawkwatch at the boat launch.

The bird is actively diving and therefore spending much more time below water then on top of it. It is easily 200 yards or more out into the lake.

Good luck,

Paul Cypher
New Boston,MI
Sent from my iPhone, one of the coolest devices ever....

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<7DD0FE4E-AD8C-4BA0-9B42-4372FFFA3AF3...>