Date: 4/30/18 7:08 am
From: Kara K Beach <islippednfell...>
Subject: Re: Mulberries
We also have at least one indigo bunting. For the first time ever, we have 8 - 12 orioles here and still at least one rose-breasted grosbeak. A good group of golden finches are here too, which is also unusual for us here.

The orioles are eating at the hummingbird feeders, fruit and nut suet and grape jelly.

I sadly don't have mulberries trees here but plan to plant some in the future.

Kara (Alco)