Date: 4/30/18 5:20 am
From: Dick Latuchie <rlatuchie...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Common Redpoll (Pennington Co)
I was somewhat amazed to see a Common Redpoll land on our birdbath late yesterday afternoon. Before this year, I had only a single March observation, and none in April.

Had just returned from four days birding in SE Arizona, where I was fortunate enough to see four new ABA birds - Slate-throated Redstart, Olive Warbler, Flame-colored Tanager, and Tufted Flycatcher. Great birding everywhere you turn down there.

Dick Latuchie
Rapid City

iPad.iTypos.iApologize

Posted by: Dick Latuchie <rlatuchie...>