Date: 4/30/18 5:06 am
From: Richard Garrigus <rgarrigus...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Tricolored Heron (TRHE) continues at Fore River Sanctuary
Hello all,

The Tricolored Heron found by Kathleen Toomey yesterday is still present as
of 7am this morning
when I left. It is in the section of the marsh between Capisic Street and
the RR tracks. I walked the tracks to reach it but there's a trailhead off
Starbird Street that has you in fairly close proximity to start. Of course
it's a creature with wings....

Some distant shots at:

ebird.org/view/checklist/S45097620

Noah Gibb discovered this bird here two years(?) ago. I'm going to look
into that