Date: 4/30/18 4:29 am
From: Kris Parnicky <krisparnicky...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Ohio Trip?
Hi Mary

I’m not sure what you mean by OH. I was at McGee Marsh yesterday and saw two nesting bald eagles, one with 3 eaglets and one with none, several Myrtle and pine warblers, dozens of tree swallows, great egrets, Canadian geese with goslings, downy

Kris

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<29FA8E1F-5665-485D-9731-E6D21BDAD51B...>